Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
Pentapeptide-3 (Vialox peptide) is the most abundant protein of skin collagen, which is composed of lysine, threonine and serine. Pentapeptide-3 can directly act on the dermis of the skin, promote the proliferation of collagen, and achieve the purpose of tightening the skin. Together with other moisturizing ingredients, it can accelerate the effect of tightening and lifting of skin
Pentapeptide-3, first used by the medical profession in the Department of Dermatology and anti aging ingredients such as vitamin A, advertised that it could act directly on the dermis, promote collagen proliferation, achieve the purpose of skin compaction, and combine with other moisturizing ingredients to accelerate the skin's tightening effect.
The peptide is the most abundant protein of skin collagen fragment, which is composed of lysine, threonine and serine. This peptide was linked to the first amino acid by liposoluble palmitic acid, and then linked to form the peptide sequence pal Lys thr thr Lys ser [PAL kttks]. The reduction of collagen in the dermis is considered to be the main reason for the formation of wrinkles in human aging. Therefore, if it can promote the synthesis of more collagen in the skin, it will effectively reverse aging and reduce wrinkles. The active small molecule in Matrixyl (basic peptide) is "micro collagen", which penetrates into skin and reaches fibroblasts through cream containing Matrixyl (basic peptide). In fibroblasts, small molecules, such as collagen and sucrose glycosamine, are synthesized, which are involved in the formation of skin matrix.
Product Data Sheet
Description :Inhibition of muscle contraction is muscle relaxation, which plays a role in removing fine lines.
Molecular formula :C21H37N9O5
molecular weight :495.58
Storage temperature 2-8 ℃, long term storage - 20 ℃
Shipping & Storage
1. Peptides in the form of lyophilized powder provided can be stably transported under normal temperature through sealed packaging.Peptides requiring long-term preservation shall be stored in a sealed container containing desiccant in the form of lyophilized powder and stored at a temperature below - 20 centigrade, which can avoid peptide degradation, bacterial degradation and oxidation, and the formation of secondary structure of peptide.
2.Shipping: Deliver to worldwide by Fedex / DHL （Free shipping for orders over a certain amount）
3.Provide with the goods: quality analysis report (COA,MS,HPLC) ,Other corresponding analysis reports.
1. For all batches of products, we will keep samples after one year of validity. When customers raise objections, we can make a quick response.
2. For the products purchased by customers, an original of our inspection report will be attached with the goods, including batch number, date, etc.
3. If you have any problems in use, please feel free to contact us and we will help you solve them as soon as possible.
1. After you confirm the purchase, please inform our sales staff of your detailed requirements, including product name, quantity, packaging requirements, etc., as well as your receiving address, company name and contact information; Then our sales staff will make an order for you.
2. Customer services: email@example.com
Customer also viewed
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.