> 99.0% (HPLC)
|Deliver||FedEx / DHL|
Price ( USD )
|100mg * 10||$ 110.0||In stock|
|10g / 100g||Please inquire||Free Shipping|
Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: [email protected]
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
GHK peptides exists naturally in human blood, its molecular weight is very small, and its receptor binding ability is strong, it can effectively transport copper ions between cells. GHK Cu was first discovered and isolated from human blood by Dr. Loren pickart, and has been used in skin care products for 20 years. Clinical studies have shown that GHK Cu has the following effects:
1. It can improve skin texture, smooth wrinkles and stimulate cells to secrete collagen and elastin.
2. Stimulate the synthesis of glycoprotein and glycosaminoglycan, which are important structural molecules of cortex, and delay skin aging
3. Activate SOD, accelerate skin metabolism, remove free radicals and delay skin aging.
4. Promote the proliferation of epidermal cells, maintain skin elasticity and repair skin barrier.
5. Expand hair follicles, accelerate hair growth and inhibit hair loss.
6. Stimulate the production of hair melanin, regulate the energy metabolism of hair follicle cells, remove free radicals from skin, and inhibit the activity of 5-a reductase.
The copper skin peptide effectively promotes the production of collagen, increases the vascular growth and antioxidant capacity, and can also stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycan, helping the skin recover its ability to repair itself.GHK-Copper also promote the growth and differentiation of epithelial cells, so as to accelerate the wound healing.Omizzur supply 95%,and 98% purity normally ,and can also make other purity based clients demand.notice it is only for lab research can not be used in human body.
Product Data Sheet
Name:Copper Peptide（GHK-Cu, GHK-Copper）
Description：It is a complex of Glycyl histidine tripeptide (GHK) and copper.
Packing:100mg / 1g / 100g or custom made
Deliver:FedEx / DHL / EMS
Usage and dosage
Skin Repair Peptide-1 uses copper peptide powder as a product, which can be added in the final stage of cosmetic production. The preparation temperature must be below 40°C. The recommended concentration is 500ppm-2,000ppm.
Storage and shelf life
Copper skin peptide powder must be stored in a cool, dark and clean place to ensure a shelf life of at least 12 months. For long-term storage, it is recommended to store at 4°C, and the shelf life can be extended to at least 24 months.
Shipping & Storage
1. Peptides in the form of lyophilized powder provided can be stably transported under normal temperature through sealed packaging.Peptides requiring long-term preservation shall be stored in a sealed container containing desiccant in the form of lyophilized powder and stored at a temperature below - 20 centigrade, which can avoid peptide degradation, bacterial degradation and oxidation, and the formation of secondary structure of peptide.
2.Shipping: Deliver to worldwide by Fedex / DHL （Free shipping for orders over a certain amount）
3.Provide with the goods: quality analysis report (COA,MS,HPLC) ,Other corresponding analysis reports.
1. Peptides products include but are not limited to the above varieties,contact us by customer services: [email protected]
2. Click the “ Inquiry Online ”, fill in your product requirements in the form to get in touch with us.
3. We provide a series of quality inspection reports with the goods. Please specify If you have any other special requirements.
4. Discount : Omizzur has discount on wholesale quantity.Periodic and regular centralized purchasing will save a lot of transportation costs.
Customer Center:[email protected]
Customer also viewed
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to [email protected] ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
Omizzur Peptide Catalogue
Peptide reagents in stock Download
Customer Service Center
Order: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Address: 774 Nathan Road,Kowloon Peninsula ,999077,HongKong
Copyright © 2020 Omizzur Inc | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice | Sitemap