Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: email@example.com
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
Terlipressin is a drug similar to the natural hormone in the body, called antidiuretic hormone (ADH) or vasopressin. ADH has two main functions in vivo. First, it causes blood vessels to narrow (constrict), limiting blood flow to specific areas of the body. It also acts on receptors in the kidneys to retain water in the body, which helps prevent excessive loss of water in the urine
Terlipressin is an analog of vasopressin, which acts on three different receptors, vasopressin receptor V1a (initiating vasoconstriction, hepatic gluconeogenesis, platelet aggregation and factor VIII release), vasopressin receptor V1b (mediating pituitary adrenocorticotropic hormone secretion) and vasopressin receptor V2, which controls the free water reabsorption of renal medulla. Terlipressin binding to the V2 receptor activates adenylate cyclase, resulting in the release of aquaporin 2 channels into the renal medullary canal lining cells. This allows the water to be reabsorbed under the osmotic gradient, which makes the urine more concentrated.
Terlipressin is an antihypertensive drug used to treat acute or chronic vascular hypertension, regardless of its pharmacological mechanism. Antihypertensive drugs include diuretics; (especially diuretics, thiazides); Adrenergic β Receptor antagonists; Adrenergic α Antagonists; Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor; Calcium channel blockers; Ganglionic blockers; And vasodilators.
Product Data Sheet
|Purity %||98% min|
|Source||Custom peptide synthesis|
Shipping & Storage
It is valid for at least one year if stored at -20 ℃ or lower. Since each freezing and thawing of polypeptide will cause partial inactivation, after the storage solution with corresponding concentration is prepared for the first time (please prepare the storage solution according to the information in the column of reconstitution in the product introduction), it must be frozen at -20 ℃ or lower after sub packaging to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shipping: By air or FedEx Express, delivery time: 5-10 days
Matters Needing Attention:
This product is freeze-dried powder. Since a small amount of polypeptide is deposited in the tube during the freeze-drying process, forming a very thin or invisible polypeptide layer, before opening the tube cover, we recommend centrifuging about 8000-12000g in a centrifuge for 10-30 seconds to make the polypeptide attached to the tube cover or tube wall gather at the bottom of the tube.
This product is only used for scientific research by professionals, and shall not be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, food or drugs, or stored in ordinary houses.
For your safety and health, please wear lab clothes and disposable gloves.
1. For all batches of products, we will keep samples after one year of validity. When customers raise objections, we can make a quick response.
2. For the products purchased by customers, an original of our inspection report will be attached with the goods, including batch number, date, etc.
3. If you have any problems in use, please feel free to contact us and we will help you solve them as soon as possible.
1. After you confirm the purchase, please inform our sales staff of your detailed requirements, including product name, quantity, packaging requirements, etc., as well as your receiving address, company name and contact information; Then our sales staff will make an order for you.
2. Omizzur is a professional peptide manufacturer, there will be a huge discounts for bulk purchase. Distributors are welcomed.
Customer also viewed
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.