Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: email@example.com
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
Boc-His(Trt)-OH | CAS 32926-43-5 is commonly used in peptide synthesis or pharmaceutical intermediates, and can provide test reports and TSE / BSE certificates.
Product Data Sheet
Type: Fmoc protected amino acids
Appearance: White powder
Purity(HPLC) : 99.02%
Specific Rotation[α]25D: +13.9o
Clarity of solution : complies
Water content (K.F.) :3.71%
Certificate: TSE/BSE certificate / COA MS HPLC data
Shipping & Storage
1. Peptides in the form of lyophilized powder provided can be stably transported under normal temperature through sealed packaging.Peptides requiring long-term preservation shall be stored in a sealed container containing desiccant in the form of lyophilized powder and stored at a temperature below - 20 centigrade, which can avoid peptide degradation, bacterial degradation and oxidation, and the formation of secondary structure of peptide.
2.Shipping: Deliver to worldwide by Fedex / DHL （Free shipping for orders over a certain amount）
3.Provide with the goods: quality analysis report (COA,MS,HPLC) ,Other corresponding analysis reports.
1. Amino acid derivative products include but are not limited to the above varieties,contact us by customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click the “ Inquiry Online ”, fill in your product requirements in the form to get in touch with us.
3. We provide a series of quality inspection reports with the goods. Please specify If you have any other special requirements.
4. Discount : Omizzur has regular discount on wholesale quantity.Periodic and regular centralized purchasing will save a lot of transportation costs.
Customer also viewed
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to email@example.com ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.