Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: email@example.com
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
Fmoc-D-Tyr(3-I)-OH | CAS 244028-70-4 is a commonly used raw material for peptide synthesis or pharmaceutical intermediates,chemical reagent, amino acid protecting monomer .It provides TSE/BSE certificate and quality analysis report.
Product Data Sheet
Type：Unnatural amino acids Appearance：
CAS.NO：244028-70-4 Specific Rotation(20/D):
Molecular：529.3 400 MHz 1H：Conform
Formula：C24H20INO5 Elemental Analysis：Conform
Shipping & Storage
1. Peptides in the form of lyophilized powder provided can be stably transported under normal temperature through sealed packaging.Peptides requiring long-term preservation shall be stored in a sealed container containing desiccant in the form of lyophilized powder and stored at a temperature below - 20 centigrade, which can avoid peptide degradation, bacterial degradation and oxidation, and the formation of secondary structure of peptide.
2. Shipping: Deliver to worldwide by Fedex / DHL （Free shipping for orders over a certain amount）
3. Provide with the goods: quality analysis report (COA,MS,HPLC) ,Other corresponding analysis reports
1. Please contact us through the 24-hour customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click the “ Inquiry Online ”, fill in your product requirements in the form to get in touch with us.
3.We provide a series of quality inspection reports with the goods. Please specify If you have any other special requirements.
4.Discount policy: Omizzur has regular discount on wholesale quantity.Periodic and regular centralized purchasing will save you a lot of transportation costs.
Customer also viewed
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to email@example.com ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.