Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: email@example.com
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
Acromegaly is a chronic progressive disease caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone (GH) due to adenoma or hyperplasia of pituitary growth hormone cells. Mainly manifested as excessive growth of bone and soft tissue, accompanied by endocrine and metabolic disorders. Visceral hyperplasia and hypertrophy of muscles can be seen in the early stage of the disease. In the later stage, visceral function decline, secondary diabetes and high blood pressure can be seen, as well as symptoms such as sweating, headache, vision loss and visual impairment.
There are currently 3 treatments for acromegaly: surgery, radiation therapy, and drug therapy. Drugs for the treatment of acromegaly are dopamine (DA) receptor agonists, somatostatin (SS) analogs, and growth hormone (GH) receptor blockers. Somatostatin analogs are the first-line treatment for acromegaly due to their good safety profile.
Lanreotide is the first somatostatin sustained-release preparation developed so far, which is a new type of long-acting somatostatin (SM) octapeptide analog. It is a peptide inhibitor of many endocrine, neuroendocrine, exocrine and paracrine functions. Omizzur uses solid-phase peptide synthesis method to prepare lanreotide acetate.
Product Data Sheet
|Type||long-acting somatostatin analogs|
|Source||Custom peptide synthesis|
|Application||Treatment of clinical symptoms of acromegaly and carcinoid|
Shipping & Storage
It is valid for at least one year if stored at -20 ℃ or lower. Since each freezing and thawing of polypeptide will cause partial inactivation, after the storage solution with corresponding concentration is prepared for the first time (please prepare the storage solution according to the information in the column of reconstitution in the product introduction), it must be frozen at -20 ℃ or lower after sub packaging to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shipping: By air or FedEx Express, delivery time: 5-10 days
Matters Needing Attention:
This product is freeze-dried powder. Since a small amount of polypeptide is deposited in the tube during the freeze-drying process, forming a very thin or invisible polypeptide layer, before opening the tube cover, we recommend centrifuging about 8000-12000g in a centrifuge for 10-30 seconds to make the polypeptide attached to the tube cover or tube wall gather at the bottom of the tube.
This product is only used for scientific research by professionals, and shall not be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, food or drugs, or stored in ordinary houses.
For your safety and health, please wear lab clothes and disposable gloves.
1. For all batches of products, we will keep samples after one year of validity. When customers raise objections, we can make a quick response.
2. For the products purchased by customers, an original of our inspection report will be attached with the goods, including batch number, date, etc.
3. If you have any problems in use, please feel free to contact us and we will help you solve them as soon as possible.
1. After you confirm the purchase, please inform our sales staff of your detailed requirements, including product name, quantity, packaging requirements, etc., as well as your receiving address, company name and contact information; Then our sales staff will make an order for you.
2. Omizzur is a professional peptide manufacturer, there will be a huge discounts for bulk purchase. Distributors are welcomed.
Customer also viewed
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.