Omizzur Biotech Online Inquiry Form
1.Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.
2.For bulk inquiry or custom packaging: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Our customer service staff will contact you in 1 hour. Please check your email
N-Phthaloyl-Phe-OH, also known as Pht-L-Phe-OH, is a Amino acids derivative, which is often used in peptide synthesis process and pharmaceutical intermediates
Product Data Sheet
Product Name N-Phthaloyl-L-phenylalanine
CAS No. 5123-55-7
Molecular Formula C17H13NO4
Molecular Weight 295.29
Appearance White to off white powder
Purity (TLC) 98.5% min.
Melting Point 180-190℃
Specific Rotation -215±5°(C=1 in EtOH)
Shipping & Storage
1. Peptides in the form of lyophilized powder provided can be stably transported under normal temperature through sealed packaging.Peptides requiring long-term preservation shall be stored in a sealed container containing desiccant in the form of lyophilized powder and stored at a temperature below - 20 centigrade, which can avoid peptide degradation, bacterial degradation and oxidation, and the formation of secondary structure of peptide.
2.Shipping: Deliver to worldwide by Fedex / DHL （Free shipping for orders over a certain amount）
3.Provide with the goods: quality analysis report (COA,MS,HPLC) ,Other corresponding analysis reports.
1. Peptide products include but are not limited to the above varieties,contact us by customer services: email@example.com
2. Click the “ Inquiry Online ”, fill in your product requirements in the form to get in touch with us.
3. We provide a series of quality inspection reports with the goods. Please specify If you have any other special requirements.
4. Discount : Omizzur has regular discount on wholesale quantity.Periodic and regular centralized purchasing will save a lot of transportation costs.
Enquiry & Ordering Form
Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,you will get a fast response within 1 hour.
Submit the simple form to get the latest quotation. Notice:Omizzur follows strict guidelines on the use of private information.